Up to 3 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
Job area Consulting & Services
Business group : Global Business Services
Job category : Consultant
Business unit : GD
Job role : General Other Consultant
Job role skillset : General
Commissionable/ Sales-Incentive jobs only : No
Job description : Solution Development
1. Assist in developing the Technical Solution, Project Plan, and Resource Estimates.
1. Support project team as a delivery lead.
2. Provide part time “”on demand”" assistance to resolve critical open issues that arise throughout the delivery life cycle.
3. Advise the IBM delivery team, as well as the customer, regarding key decisions related to unique Industry specific systems and operations.
4. Assist with project plan development and project kick-off activities
5. Provide SME product support and help troubleshoot project issues
6. Develop system configurations on leading edge IWMS systems.
7. Provide SME configuration support on leading edge IWMS systems.
1. Participate in business development opportunities.
2. Participate in IBM marketing campaigns and events.
1. Aid in sales as a Tririga Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to assist in developing the proposed technical solution, project plan, and resource estimates.
2. Assist in developing the overall value proposition for the proposed deal.
3. Participate in preparation of proposal presentations; and present and explain the proposed solution to the customer.
Desired Candidate Experience
1 TRIRIGA application implementation consulting At least 2 years experience
2 Transformation in the full Life cycle of Asset Management and across all asset classes. At least 2 years experience
3 Consulting on large implementations including design, leading process work shops, leading design sessions, documentation and implementation of solutions At least 2 years experience
4 Real estate / estate management systems or ERP/CRM systems and how they are used At least 2 years experience
5 Corporate real estate or property management; understanding of the benefits of managing whole portfolios and treating property as a strategic asset, understanding of local country lease management legal and financial statutory requirements and practices At least 2 years experience
6 Ability to accommodate extensive global/regional travel (75% or more)
7 Excellent written and verbal English skills
Total 10 years of work experience required
At least 8 years experience in Tririga
At least 3 years experience in Consulting & Presales
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About this company:
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become “smarter” as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. IBM invests more than $6 billion a year in R&D, just completing its 18th year of patent leadership. IBM Research has received recognition beyond any commercial technology research organization and is home to 5 Nobel Laureates, 9 US National Medals of Technology, 5 US National Medals of Science, 6 Turing Awards, and 10 Inductees in US Inventors Hall of Fame. The company was behind the inventions of the PC; SABRE travel reservation system; UPC codes, Watson, the Jeopardy!-playing computing system, and much more.
Official IBM LinkedIn account. Managed by Katie Keating and George Faulkner. Follows IBM Social Computing Guidelines. We reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or suggestive, personal attacks, anonymous, wildly off-topic, spam or advertisements.